It's been a while since I added anything to my blog, but I have recently discovered Instagram. As a visual person, I just love adding new images and sharing my recent work there with people. Recently I have also expanded my "Personal Branding business", which brings me to this post. Today I am not going to talk about photography per se, but rather give you, my business and networking friends, some incredible links and advice on building your online Instagram presence.
Schedule your Instagram posts here with Later.
Join the 7 day Instagram business challenge here
Some super useful apps that I have found that help with visually presenting yourself on Instagram are:
InstaQuote (Available in your app store)
PicFrame (Available in your app store)
PicPlayPost (Available in your app store)
You can follow my Instagram here to fill your feed with cute babies and gorgeous women.
1) Keep your brand in mind - what are your colours, do you have specific colours?
2) Be consistent - not just in posting, but in your overall look and feel with your images
3) What is your "message"? What emotion are you trying to evoke with your visual marketing?
4) Create a "pattern". (A great "business" to follow for inspiration is @Designaglow, they are a great example of colour branding, and how to take photos of everyday objects to capture your business for marketing.)
5) When using images from external sources, try to credit the original source, this not only brings them to your posts but their followers as well! So it is win-win for everyone!
I'm a professional photographer specialising in Maternity, Newborn, and Fine Art portraits based out of Campbell River, BC, Northern Vancouver Island. Contact us today to book your information session with Therena C. Art & Photography.
#TherenaPhotography #CampbellRiverPhotographer #VancouverIslandPhotographer #CampbellRiverMaternityPhotographer #CampbellRiverNewbornPhotographer , #CampbellRiverBabyPhotographer #ComoxPhotographer