What to Bring to you Photoshoot
Trying to decide what to bring to your photoshoot can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be complicated. So here is a simple checklist for you.
While I have a wide variety of props and outfits to choose from in my studio, you will want to bring these few essentials with you!
* Water bottle (Coffee and tea is provided)
* Lingerie - black, white, nude (lace and silk photographs best), string thong (to wear under Studio outfits)
* Any specific outfits you want to be photographed in. (Avoid logos or too busy & colourful patterns - see the wardrobe guide here: https://www.therena.ca/styling-wardrobe-guide)
* For boudoir sessions - bring your favourite lingerie! (Other props may include oversized button shirts, large hats, coveralls, lace dresses, etc)
* jewelry that's special to you
* Shoes (while I rarely Photograph feet, you never know!)
* Any props or items you want to incorporate into the session
* Pick up any rented or custom created outfits and props